Watts offers “Industrial Pipe Solutions: The Science Behind Making the Right Choice,” an ASPE-accredited webinar worth 0.1 CEUs.
Many types of industrial facilities have specific drainage requirements for sanitation, contamination, chemical resistance, temperature, mechanical stress, and fire safety. The right choice of drainage materials, methods, and attention to proper engineering practices can help to mitigate contamination and corrosion that can affect drainage systems while providing installation and operational benefits.
On Tuesday November 14th, 2023, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET, participants will learn how to:
- Identify the risks associated from improperly specified drainage materials
- Identify the primary considerations when selecting drainage materials for specific applications
- Analyze and evaluate the performance of various drainage materials
- Describe the unique advantages and benefits of various drainage systems
- Compare the cost ramifications of different drainage solutions
To register, visit Watts.com/PipeSolutionsWebinar.