Watts will highlight new smart & connected and sustainable solutions for water management at the upcoming AHR Expo in Atlanta.
Watts representatives will be on hand in booth #B2619 to discuss these and many other technologies, including heating and hot water, backflow prevention and thermostatic digital mixing, connected controls, data center valve packages, and building water management. Information and product demonstrations will be available in booth for the following top brands’ products from Watts:
- Dormont: FloPro-MD, flexible gas connectors,
- Mueller Steam Specialty: Series 88 butterfly valves w/ actuator (NEW), Series 90 high-performance butterfly valves w/ gearbox or actuator options (NEW).
- POWERS: IntelliStation digital mixing systems.
- SunTouch: ProMelt Smart Controller (NEW), W561 thermostat, ConnectPlus (NEW), Smart Sensor (NEW), WarmWire, R4 Relay (NEW).
- tekmar: BACnet snow/ice sensor interface 681 (NEW), WiFi snow-melting control 670, in-slab snow/ice sensor 090, aerial mounted snow sensor 095, Invita 564, Smart Boiler Control 294 (NEW).
- Watts: backflow preventers with flood detection and integrated fire tamper switches, automatic control valves, IntelliFlow automatic washing machine shutoff valve, lead-free iDroset balancing valves, OneFlow® Anti-Scale System, Under Sink Guardian Hot Water Purge (#LFUSG-HWP) (NEW).
Don’t miss the Watts presentation, Top Considerations for Selecting Remote Controls for Boiler Systems scheduled for Monday, Feb. 6 from 11:45 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. EST, presented by Jay Vath, product life cycle engineer at tekmar Control Systems.