This year, Plumbing Engineer will feature its first-ever Plumbing Design of the Year. For this readers’ choice award, the winning plumbing design project will be recognized in the June issue of our magazine.
Projects can focus on any aspect of plumbing design including, but not limited to, the following:
- Water conservation
- Water safety
- Unique applications
- A challenging design or challenging client application
- The incorporation of alternative energy such as solar or geothermal
- Smart technology
Nominations should include the following:
- A short write-up stating why your project should be recognized
- The name of your engineering firm
- A high-resolution image in .jpg or .tiff format
- The names of the plumbing engineers who worked on the project
- The name and contact information of the person to follow-up with — pleases include both an email and a phone number
Let us know about the project that your firm is most proud of! Email your nomination to Plumbing Engineer Editor email@example.com by March 1, 2023 for consideration.
All nominations will be sent to readers via our newsletter and social media platforms to select from. The project with the most votes will be featured in the June issue, on social media and in our e-newsletter.