Plumber Dylan Saradeth and his co-worker were driving after completing a job when they noticed smoke rising from a home in Meriden, Connecticut.
“With no fire trucks in sight, Saradeth, who lives in Newington, said he and his co-worker pulled over and tried to enter the home, busting open the locked front door with a pipe wrench. According to Saradeth, the family watching television on the home’s second floor was unaware the porch was ablaze,” reported Austin Mirmina and Liz Hardaway for the New Haven Register.
Saradeth then told the family to evacuate the house and was able to report to the soon-arriving firefighters that someone was trapped on the third floor. Those interested can read the full story at www.nhregister.com.
Note: External links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. PHCPPros does not necessarily endorse or approve the views expressed within content provided or the sources in which they originate when linking to other websites. PHCPPros bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.