Whether completing repairs, a remodel or a new build, having the right pipe connections is paramount to completing a quality project. There are a lot of plumbing technologies available to pros, but not every option improves a project’s quality and efficiency like push-to-connect fittings. The leader of push-to-connect plumbing, SharkBite, wants to reiterate the importance of using the best tools available, knowing quality products will help plumbers complete jobs fast and with confidence. In doing so, the Reliance Worldwide Corporation (RWC) brand is underscoring the reasons its fittings are always an asset on pros’ trucks:
- They’re compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, HDPE and PE-RT, polybutylene and PVC pipes, allowing pros to transition from one pipe to another in any combination.
- Fittings don’t require tools, soldering or glue.
- They can be installed without having to wait for pipes to dry.
- Fittings can be buried once wrapped in self-adhering silicone tape.
- They can be installed behind the walls.
- They’re easy to install in tight spaces.
With these capabilities, push-to-connect fittings save time on the job site, improving versatility, efficiency and quality for pros. If you’d like more details to share with your audience, please reach out. I’d be happy to set up an interview, discuss a byline opportunity or provide further information.