During the 2022 American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) Business Meeting in Indianapolis on Sept.18, chapter delegates representing ASPE’s 6,500-plus members elected the society’s board of directors for the 2022–2024 term.
The society is pleased to announce that the following individuals will be serving on the board for the upcoming term:
- President: James T. Zebrowski, PE, CPD, FASPE
- Vice President, Technical: W. Blair Minyard, PE, CPD, CDT
- Vice President, Education: Bryan L. Hutton, CPD, MBA
- Vice President, Legislative: Brianne N. Hall, PE, CPD, LEED AP BD+C, GGP
- Vice President, Membership: Jason S.A. McDonald, CPD, FASPE
- Vice President, Affiliate: Thomas P. Sharp
- Treasurer: Vincent Falkowski, PE, PMP, CCM
- Region 1 Director: Paul Freeman, PE, CPD
- Region 2 Director: Steve J. Kormanik, CPD, GPD
- Region 3 Director: Curtis A. Ray Jr., CPD, FASPE
- Region 4 Director: Gwynne M. Morrison, CPD, GPD, LEED AP
- Region 5 Director: Nicholas Hipp, CPD
The 2022 ASPE Business Meeting was held prior to the 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo.
Also, during each convention year, ASPE recognizes deserving members as ASPE Fellows. The individuals honored have made significant and exceptional contributions to the plumbing engineering profession, the society, and the plumbing industry. A member conferred as an ASPE Fellow shall retain the designation as a lifetime honor and shall be permitted to use the designation FASPE.
The society is pleased to announce that the following members were inducted into the 2022 class of ASPE Fellows:
- William A. Grayzar, CPD, GPD, FASPE
- Jason S.A. McDonald, CPD, ASSE 6060, FASPE
- Feroz A. Bhamani, CPD, FASPE
- Donald A. Taylor, CPD, GPD, FASPE
- Christopher R. Farr, CPD, CET, FASPE