ASHRAE is pleased to announce its nominees for the 2022-23 slate of officers and directors.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2023-24 nominees are as follows:
- M. Dennis Knight, P.E., BEMP, Fellow Life Member ASHRAE
- Bill McQuade, P.E., LEED AP, Fellow ASHRAE
- Vice Presidents:
- Billy Austin, P.E., BCxP, BEAP, BEMP, CHD, HBDP, HFDP, OPMP, Fellow ASHRAE
- Ashish Rakheja
- Wade Conlan, BCxP
- Chandra Sekhar, Ph.D., Fellow ASHRAE
- Directors and Regional Chairs:
- Scott Peach, P.E., FPE (Region VII)
- Joe Sanders (Region VIII)
- Jonathan Smith, P.E., CEM, LEED AP (Region IX)
- Buzz Wright, P.E., FPE (Region X)
- Mahroo Eftekhari (Region XIV)
- Doug Cochrane, P.Eng., LEED AP
- Corey Metzger, P.E.,
- Heather Schopplein, P.E.
- Alternate Director-at-Large:
- Patrick Marks, P.E., Fellow ASHRAE
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Ginger Scoggins, P.E., Fellow ASHRAE, will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2023-24 Society Year.
For more information on the 2023-24 slate of officers and directors, visit ashrae.org/2023-2024slate.